Rudimental Drumming

The Rudimental Drumming Message Board
It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:46 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2003 4:17 pm
Posts: 4829
Location: Princeton Tx
Greetings,

Sometime before the end of this month http://www.rudimentaldrumming.com will move to a new host. I was notified by my current host sometime in Nov that I had to move, that they were restructuring and small sites like myself either had to convert to WordPress and pay additional fees or find another host. I chose to find another host.

What this means to readers and users of rd.com: if you login one day and find you cannot connect, simply do a refresh. Hopefully it will be a clean switch. There is a possibility, though small, that I may have to take the site offline for a few days before allowing visitors. So if you do a refresh and still cannot reach my site, keep trying over the course of a day or two. If something unforeseen happens and this site is down more than two days and you would like to know the status, please drop me an email. My email addr is listed under my member name, so save it now if you don't have it.

Rick

_________________
"If rudimental drumming were easy..."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:26 pm
Posts: 141
Location: Memphis, TN
Rick, should all aspects of the site be functional since the switch? The archives, music, and media pages redirect to the home page.

_________________
Marshall Digmon
N.A.R.D. Member 10042


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2003 4:17 pm
Posts: 4829
Location: Princeton Tx
jmdigmon wrote:
Rick, should all aspects of the site be functional since the switch? The archives, music, and media pages redirect to the home page.


Those sections are still awaiting rebuild. I do not yet have an ETA as for when those sections will be completed, but they will eventually be included.

Thanks for the question.

_________________
"If rudimental drumming were easy..."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:26 pm
Posts: 141
Location: Memphis, TN
Thanks for the update!

_________________
Marshall Digmon
N.A.R.D. Member 10042


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:24 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2003 9:13 am
Posts: 324
Location: Connecticut
Rick,
In the archives, do you have the results from 1925 national contest? I ask as there is a blog out there that has a picture of one of the winners getting a medal, and others unidentified.

I will post a link to that blog later.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 10:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2003 4:17 pm
Posts: 4829
Location: Princeton Tx
Stuart Stack wrote:
Rick,
In the archives, do you have the results from 1925 national contest? I ask as there is a blog out there that has a picture of one of the winners getting a medal, and others unidentified.

I will post a link to that blog later.


Stuart, I honestly don't remember if I had the 1925 results, I'm still waiting for that section to be rebuilt. Would that be the AL or VFW?

Looking forward to the link.

_________________
"If rudimental drumming were easy..."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 11:46 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2003 9:13 am
Posts: 324
Location: Connecticut
Rick Beckham wrote:
Stuart, I honestly don't remember if I had the 1925 results, I'm still waiting for that section to be rebuilt. Would that be the AL or VFW?

Looking forward to the link.


I started a new thread .. History Detectives ... drum division , with the link in it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 2:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2003 4:17 pm
Posts: 4829
Location: Princeton Tx
Stuart Stack wrote:
Rick Beckham wrote:
Stuart, I honestly don't remember if I had the 1925 results, I'm still waiting for that section to be rebuilt. Would that be the AL or VFW?

Looking forward to the link.


I started a new thread .. History Detectives ... drum division , with the link in it


Found it! Thanks Stuart!

_________________
"If rudimental drumming were easy..."


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group