Rudimental Drumming

The Rudimental Drumming Message Board
It is currently Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:04 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 4:21 am 

After using a new set of "Earasers", I highly recommend this product. These are the first ear plugs
that have allowed me to actually hear everything I need to hear, including voices in a natural tone,
while at the same time blocking out those pesky kevlar rim shots that are so prevalent in today's
marching percussion music. My ears are not ringing and that "boxy" feeling you hear with regular
ear plugs is not a problem anymore. If you are in need of a good set of ear plugs, also endorsed
by the Blue Devils, then these are the ticket.

They come in a really cool blue metal carrying "pod" with a screw on lid. Very high quality product.

https://systemblue.org/earasers/

Last edited by Spirit Snare 80 on Sat May 23, 2015 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 7:59 am 

Spirit Snare 80 wrote:
After using a new set of "Earasers", I highly recommend this product. These are the first ear plugs that have allowed me to actually hear
everything I need to hear, including voices in a natural tone, while at the same time blocking out those pesky kevlar rim shots that are
so prevalent in today's marching percussion music. My ears are not ringing and that "boxy" feeling you hear with regular ear plugs is
not a problem anymore. If you are in need of a good set of ear plugs, also field tested by the Blue Devils, then these are the ticket.
They come in a really cool blue metal carrying "pod" with a screw on lid. Very high quality product.

https://systemblue.org/earasers/

Thanks, I'll have to check them out.